Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishing you the best 2015 ever!


W&N watercolour on Bockingford 300gsm – edited in PS4

Another year is coming to an end and I can honestly say this year has flown the fastest I’ve known any year to do! One of the greatest gifts provided to us by the Universe is the gift of creation. And I’ve been honoured and inspired by meeting so many creative people here this past year. I would also like to thank all my supporters and those who have purchased paintings, it is something I’m truly grateful for….


Wishing you all a day filled with
wonderful things to be grateful for

and may 2015 be filled with 
LOVE, JOY and INSPIRATION!

Happy New Year!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a hard-sell site! Please feel free to browse and leave your comments - I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...